1. "My dream job come true!"

5.0
    Current Employee - Area Manager in Sydney

I have been working at Honey Birdette full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Empowered to work hard and strive for excellence by your leaders. - Customer relationships are like no other business and very rewarding. - Everyone you work with is very open and progressive. - Working for a company that isn't afraid to challenge the status quo. - Amazing discount on products - Motivating incentives for the floor team - Opportunity to progress

Cons

- the product is divine which makes it hard to curb your shopping addiction ;)

1. "Honey Birdette USA"

5.0
    Current Employee - Customer Obsessive and In Store Associate in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Honey Birdette full-time for more than a year

Pros

- always opportunities for growth, after about 3-4 months at HB I was offered learning opportunities to grow and become ASM, SM, and more as well as all more opportunities to work online, to curate events and work the events as well - supportive management team, when personal emergencies came up (as they do) I was met with understanding and offered to stay home or have my shift covered- at prior jobs I would be met with a "so what" attitude that I have not experienced at HB - transparency about upcoming projects and policies + why they're important, yes there's high targets but current US management does a great job as to why those targets are important and should be met - Really good pay for a starting wage compared to other jobs (well above minimum wage)

Cons

- Yes, wearing heels is a part of the uniform however, the height is your choice and if needed you can wear professional flats (injury, tired- first and last hour of shift etc, when running errands- trash, restroom, etc) - Small teams in store (1-3 Honey's on the floor at most, usually 2) - If you're not adaptable to a quick paced environment HB is not for you, there are high performance targets, full shifts (4, 6, 8 hours), operations and tasks to maintain whilst tending to clients. During rush hours it does become a lot to handle- it is a supportive environment but designed for quick learners and people who can multi-task well.

2. "Unsure..."

Current Employee - Retail Sales Assistant in Sydney

I have been working at Honey Birdette part-time

Pros

discount, female environment, beautiful high quality products

Cons

promises unfulfilled, old computer system, drama

Discover more reviews about Honey Birdette.