1. "The best job I've ever had"

5.0
    Current Employee - Area Manager in Sydney

I have been working at Honey Birdette full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

A new challenge every day Upper management are incredibly supportive and encouraging - they truly want to see you succeed Relevant and useful learning tools are consistently updated and made available The company culture is empowering from store level to upper management Transparency across the company means there's always opportunity to progress and branch out into areas that interest you Heavily incentivised at all levels HQ and design team listen to and implement customer feedback into policies and products

Cons

Work/life balance can be challenging to maintain as you become so invested in your work

Continue reading
  1. "Honey Birdette USA"

5.0
    Current Employee - Customer Obsessive and In Store Associate in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Honey Birdette full-time for more than a year

Pros

- always opportunities for growth, after about 3-4 months at HB I was offered learning opportunities to grow and become ASM, SM, and more as well as all more opportunities to work online, to curate events and work the events as well - supportive management team, when personal emergencies came up (as they do) I was met with understanding and offered to stay home or have my shift covered- at prior jobs I would be met with a "so what" attitude that I have not experienced at HB - transparency about upcoming projects and policies + why they're important, yes there's high targets but current US management does a great job as to why those targets are important and should be met - Really good pay for a starting wage compared to other jobs (well above minimum wage)

Cons

- Yes, wearing heels is a part of the uniform however, the height is your choice and if needed you can wear professional flats (injury, tired- first and last hour of shift etc, when running errands- trash, restroom, etc) - Small teams in store (1-3 Honey's on the floor at most, usually 2) - If you're not adaptable to a quick paced environment HB is not for you, there are high performance targets, full shifts (4, 6, 8 hours), operations and tasks to maintain whilst tending to clients. During rush hours it does become a lot to handle- it is a supportive environment but designed for quick learners and people who can multi-task well.

2. "Unsure..."

Current Employee - Retail Sales Assistant in Sydney

I have been working at Honey Birdette part-time

Pros

discount, female environment, beautiful high quality products

Cons

promises unfulfilled, old computer system, drama

Discover more reviews about Honey Birdette.