HubSpot - Great place to work. Seriously. | Glassdoor.com.au
Discover more reviews from HubSpot.

"Great place to work. Seriously."

Current Employee - Customer Success Manager in Cambridge, MA (US)
Current Employee - Customer Success Manager in Cambridge, MA (US)

I have been working at HubSpot full-time (More than a year)

Pros

There's a reason HubSpot keeps winning best place to work awards. It really is a great place to be. The company truly cares about the wellbeing of their employees and shows that through great benefits and perks, transparency with employees on the direction of the company, and a strong management team.

There's a culture here where, no matter your role, if you have something to say, your voice will be heard.

The people working here are consistently whip-smart, super hard working and generally fun to be around. Come for the free candy wall, stay for a great career.

Benefits include:
Waffle Wednesday
Dog-Friendly office
Regular team outings
Flexible work culture
And of course, the CANDY WALL! (my favorite)

Cons

As we become a bigger company, we're going through the growing pains of a scale up. On the upside, everyone's aware and making an effort to create simplicity in all processes.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing. Take the long term view and keep tackling the difficult-but-right-thing-to-do things.

21 Sep 2017 – Chief People Officer

Thanks for taking the time to write this up, and for calling out flexible work culture and of course..the candy wall. One of the things I love about this review is that you call out that people's... More

Other Employee Reviews for HubSpot

1. "Believe The Hype"

Current Employee - Global Partner Program, Strategy and Operations Analyst in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

I have been working at HubSpot full-time (More than a year)

Pros

A terrific company culture contributes to a sense of possibility where hard work is rewarded, not just from a compensation point of view, but career growth.

- Performance is valued above experience
    - The company tries hard to retain its start-up agility whilst growing fast
    - Just a terrific group of people
    - Dogs, beer, rooftop terrace, meals, the works.
    - Significant potential to grow your career quickly.

Cons

- Super-fast growth makes it at hard times to keep up with the layers upon layers of internal systems
    - Growing pains surrounding internationalisation and keeping in mind the global rollout of US-born ideas.
    - HubSpotters work, hard.

Advice to Management

Management's heart is in the right place, if at times it centralises too much decision making to the States.

19 Sep 2017 – Chief People Officer

Thanks for taking the time to write a review from DubSpot, and love that you called out the rooftop terrace and the potential to grow your career--both are pretty great in my opinion as well. Your... More

"The smartest and most helpful people"

Current Employee - Account Executive in Cambridge, MA (US)
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Cambridge, MA (US)

I have been working at HubSpot full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I'm pretty new (a little over a month) and I can honestly say I've learned more in the last month than in the last 6 months at my previous company. Everyone here is SO smart, and so willing to help teach. I feel like I can go to my manager and team with any question, and rather than just tell me an answer they genuinely make sure I understand the concepts. Everyone motivates each other and encourages each other, and there's none of the cut throat politics like other places. Yes you work a lot, but its enjoyable because everyone wants you to succeed.

Also, TONS OF FOOD!!!!!!!

Cons

Training is nuts. A month of class in a school classroom setting, and a "new hire project" that's pretty intense.

Advice to Management

Keep being awesome

12 Sep 2017 – Chief People Officer

Thank you for the feedback, love that you're excited about both our people and our food! I spend way too much time in our kitchen as well, so we have that in common. I agree that our classroom... More