HubSpot - Growing better | Glassdoor.com.au
  1. "Growing better"

Current Employee - Sales in Sydney

I have been working at HubSpot full-time for less than a year

Pros

When you join a business and go through your training/ onboarding regularly you are fed the cliches around how great the company is. HubSpot is genuinely an environment full of heart, passionate and bright humans and a vision that is so inspiring. Transparency and customer centricity are truly at the center of everything the business does. No day is ever the same, change is the norm and even within this fast-paced environment,...

Cons

We have so many acronyms, and for anyone new, there's a lot to take in. We are provided thorough, in-depth training which helps navigate any ambiguity around this.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing, it's working! Continue to maintain the transparency, the humanistic leadership and the constant connection to our customer. It's rare that your CEO and leaders have a direct and regular touch point to an end customer/ user.

HubSpot2019-04-04

April 5, 2019Chief People Officer

No day is ever the same is right! Thanks for your feedback and for helping SydSpot grow better-you all are doing incredible work. I would agree with you on acronyms, we used to do a better job updating that page internally and calling it out when we saw it, but I think we can and ...

1. "What an amazing place to work"

Former Employee - Account Executive in Sydney

I worked at HubSpot full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great team of smart people around you all fighting for the same mission. The product is ever changing and growing for the better. The culture is awesome and there is a great amount of flexibility - especially when you are doing well!

Cons

It’s a tough role, but you are given the resources and tools needed to be successful.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing!

HubSpot2019-05-21

June 18, 2019Chief People Officer

Thanks for the review and for being a valued HubSpot alum in Sydney. Please don't be a stranger, and come back and visit us soon! Cheers, Katie

2. "World's apart"

Current Employee - Sales

I have been working at HubSpot full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Culture, product, vision, people, autonomy, career progression.. list goes on. Incredible opportunity to work for a business who's leadership is hyper focussed on the company mission, values and employee happiness.

Cons

Sometimes moves so fast with internal decisions that we're left wondering, but has always worked out after a bump or two.

HubSpot2019-05-21

June 18, 2019Chief People Officer

Thanks for your thoughtful review, and delighted to hear you feel our leadership team is focused on your success. I would agree we move fast around here, but appreciate your trust we are on the right track. Thanks again for taking the time to share, really appreciate it! -Katie

Discover more reviews about HubSpot.