HubSpot - Eye opening, and truly amazing | Glassdoor.com.au

"Eye opening, and truly amazing"

Former Employee - Inbound Success Coach in Sydney

I worked at HubSpot full-time for more than a year

Pros

So many. HubSpot as a company is well planned, growing like crazy, and making an awesome impact on the industry. It's also a great place to work! Good perks, unlimited leave being a big one, and a strong culture that makes working there fun. Training was a highlight for me, given I was in an entry level role. There's a great vibe at HubSpot, and whilst I'm leaving, I would happily come back one day :)

Cons

Not all offices are created equal - whilst the company is amazing, it's best to research the kinds of roles available within each office to ensure that there are opportunities you might want to pursue. For example, the Sydney office is amazing; but it doesn't do engineering, or product - so if that's a goal, you might want to consider your options.

Advice to Management

Continue to be transparent, and kind. I really feel that the HELM of HubSpot is a rock star group of people that care about their employees, and the company. I feel so lucky to learn from such a great group of people.

HubSpot2019-04-24
  1. "Never thought a company this big would care so much about each employee"

Current Employee - BDR in Sydney

I have been working at HubSpot full-time for less than a year

Pros

From the very start of the interview process to this very day. I feel as though management has taken time to plan out a strategy individualised for me to succeed. The amount of money and time Hubspot takes to guide and train each employee is staggering and I would suggest a big reason why so many people love working in Hubspot so much.

Cons

Some people will never be happy and can affect the morale around the office every now and then.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing. From the Country Manager to the newest manager, they know every single persons name and make a real effort to get to know each and every employee. The inclusiveness is excellent but I feel as though sometimes its exploited by some. Not sure whether some people take it for granted that their mates are now managers and they aren't pulled up when they aren't conforming with the culture.... In saying that, I love the place!

HubSpot2019-11-02
  2. "Amazing Growth + Work/Life Balance = Win-win"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sydney

I have been working at HubSpot full-time for more than a year

Pros

HubSpot is an amazing place to get experience at a fast-growing, globally expanding tech firm. Within a year of employment I was managing multiple, high delivery projects across the global. The emphasis HubSpot places on a work/life balance cannot be understated.

Cons

Sometimes there are no guidelines on what to do and management may be hesitant to give guidance. It all depends on how independent and creative you want to be with your problem solving

HubSpot2019-10-29

Discover more reviews about HubSpot.