HubSpot - World's apart | Glassdoor.com.au
  1. "World's apart"

Current Employee - Sales

I have been working at HubSpot full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Culture, product, vision, people, autonomy, career progression.. list goes on. Incredible opportunity to work for a business who's leadership is hyper focussed on the company mission, values and employee happiness.

Cons

Sometimes moves so fast with internal decisions that we're left wondering, but has always worked out after a bump or two.

HubSpot2019-05-21

June 18, 2019Chief People Officer

Thanks for your thoughtful review, and delighted to hear you feel our leadership team is focused on your success. I would agree we move fast around here, but appreciate your trust we are on the right track. Thanks again for taking the time to share, really appreciate it! -Katie

1. "What an amazing place to work"

Former Employee - Account Executive in Sydney

I worked at HubSpot full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great team of smart people around you all fighting for the same mission. The product is ever changing and growing for the better. The culture is awesome and there is a great amount of flexibility - especially when you are doing well!

Cons

It’s a tough role, but you are given the resources and tools needed to be successful.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing!

HubSpot2019-05-21

June 18, 2019Chief People Officer

Thanks for the review and for being a valued HubSpot alum in Sydney. Please don't be a stranger, and come back and visit us soon! Cheers, Katie

"Eye opening, and truly amazing"

Former Employee - Inbound Success Coach in Sydney

I worked at HubSpot full-time for more than a year

Pros

So many. HubSpot as a company is well planned, growing like crazy, and making an awesome impact on the industry. It's also a great place to work! Good perks, unlimited leave being a big one, and a strong culture that makes working there fun. Training was a highlight for me, given I was in an entry level role. There's a great vibe at HubSpot, and whilst I'm leaving, I would happily come back one day :)

Cons

Not all offices are created equal - whilst the company is amazing, it's best to research the kinds of roles available within each office to ensure that there are opportunities you might want to pursue. For example, the Sydney office is amazing; but it doesn't do engineering, or product - so if that's a goal, you might want to consider your options.

Advice to Management

Continue to be transparent, and kind. I really feel that the HELM of HubSpot is a rock star group of people that care about their employees, and the company. I feel so lucky to learn from such a great group of people.

HubSpot2019-04-24

May 3, 2019Chief People Officer

Thanks for the feedback and for spending time as an inbound success coach in Sydney, we are sorry to see you go! I love that you feel HELM cares about the company and our employees, we really do, and take that responsibility very seriously. I promise we'll continue to be transparent ...

Discover more reviews about HubSpot.