HubSpot - World's apart | Glassdoor.com.au
  1. "World's apart"

Current Employee - Sales

I have been working at HubSpot full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Culture, product, vision, people, autonomy, career progression.. list goes on. Incredible opportunity to work for a business who's leadership is hyper focussed on the company mission, values and employee happiness.

Cons

Sometimes moves so fast with internal decisions that we're left wondering, but has always worked out after a bump or two.

HubSpot2019-05-21

HubSpot Response

June 18, 2019Chief People Officer

Thanks for your thoughtful review, and delighted to hear you feel our leadership team is focused on your success. I would agree we move fast around here, but appreciate your trust we are on the right track. Thanks again for taking the time to share, really appreciate it! -Katie

1. "A job that I am truly happy to come into work for everyday"

Current Employee - Enterprise Sales Executive in Sydney

I have been working at HubSpot full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The company has a very clear mission of helping millions of businesses grow better, and from the top, all the way down there is a true sense of actually caring for the customers, which makes working here very fulfilling. Especially when our greatest lead source is referrals because people have such great experiences of working with our team. The work/life balance is incredible, and although Sales can be very... stressful in any position, HubSpot does everything it possibly can to prevent burn out. Unlimited vacation time, benefits for exercise, free snacks and drinks, loads of team events, it makes it truly fun to work here. Not to mention, HubSpot is still a rocket ship, even years after going public, and there is no sign of slowing down. It is clear that with the number of promotions that building a career in the Sydney office has a very true path to personal career growth. One of the greatest parts of the office is how international it is, with the leadership team really focussing hiring the best talent possible.

Cons

Sometimes ANZ does feel like a true satellite office with other departments that we work with being located in either our EMEA or USA offices. It would be great if we had members of specific teams that we need to engage with located closer to Australia.

Advice to Management

Keep investing in growing the Sydney office, ANZ looks very promising!

HubSpot2019-10-14
  2. "Flexible working, autonomy and the best quality people you'll meet!"

Current Employee - Customer Success Manager in Sydney

I have been working at HubSpot full-time for more than a year

Pros

I knew that a large number of software companies offer great perks, but that's not what drew me to HubSpot. Sure the food is great, the unlimited leave gives me the flexibility I want to see my family, the free book program has encouraged me to read more, weekly meditation has reduced my stress levels and the regular team and business-wide events are exciting. But it's the people I work with and the opportunities I... have been given that keep me engaged. Someone told me before I started that the people at HubSpot were going to be my really good friends, not only this, they would encourage me to be better, think deeper and bring out the best qualities in me, and this is something I see everyday!

Cons

None that I can think of. I do wonder where I will end-up next (job-wise at HubSpot), as there are limited positions in Sydney, however the office is continually expanding so I expect more positions will become available! I understand that transferring overseas is a difficult process.

Advice to Management

Continue to support your teams and listen and observe. Continue to encourage the amazing leave opportunity we have, don't discourage it.

HubSpot2019-10-12

Discover more reviews about HubSpot.