HubSpot - What an amazing place to work | Glassdoor.com.au

"What an amazing place to work"

Former Employee - Account Executive in Sydney

I worked at HubSpot full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great team of smart people around you all fighting for the same mission. The product is ever changing and growing for the better. The culture is awesome and there is a great amount of flexibility - especially when you are doing well!

Cons

It’s a tough role, but you are given the resources and tools needed to be successful.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing!

HubSpot2019-05-21

HubSpot Response

June 18, 2019Chief People Officer

Thanks for the review and for being a valued HubSpot alum in Sydney. Please don't be a stranger, and come back and visit us soon! Cheers, Katie

1. "Great place to work!"

Current Employee - Customer Growth Specialist in Sydney

I have been working at HubSpot full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great product, talented and kind people, the career progression system is fair and objective. It is an incredible opportunity to work for a company where people try their best constantly; being surrounded by people who are driven and want to be remarkable is priceless as you always feel motivated.

Cons

Even though the training is great and well planned, it requires extra effort to get used to the amount of acronyms in the company

HubSpot2019-10-20
  2. "A job that I am truly happy to come into work for everyday"

Current Employee - Enterprise Sales Executive in Sydney

I have been working at HubSpot full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The company has a very clear mission of helping millions of businesses grow better, and from the top, all the way down there is a true sense of actually caring for the customers, which makes working here very fulfilling. Especially when our greatest lead source is referrals because people have such great experiences of working with our team. The work/life balance is incredible, and although Sales can be very... stressful in any position, HubSpot does everything it possibly can to prevent burn out. Unlimited vacation time, benefits for exercise, free snacks and drinks, loads of team events, it makes it truly fun to work here. Not to mention, HubSpot is still a rocket ship, even years after going public, and there is no sign of slowing down. It is clear that with the number of promotions that building a career in the Sydney office has a very true path to personal career growth. One of the greatest parts of the office is how international it is, with the leadership team really focussing hiring the best talent possible.

Cons

Sometimes ANZ does feel like a true satellite office with other departments that we work with being located in either our EMEA or USA offices. It would be great if we had members of specific teams that we need to engage with located closer to Australia.

Advice to Management

Keep investing in growing the Sydney office, ANZ looks very promising!

HubSpot2019-10-14

Discover more reviews about HubSpot.