"Disorganised and corrupt"

1.0
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in Colchester, England

I have been working at Innovate UK full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Home based-so some flexibility

Cons

How long have you got...! Promoting incapable people to authority positions. The rot starts from the top-turf out the corrupt rubbish at the top and weeding out the lazy so and so’s will follow-paving the way for a more productive business.

Continue reading
    Innovate UK2018-05-31

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Does not like to support their own"

2.0
    Current Employee - Analyst in Swindon, Wiltshire, South West England, England

I have been working at Innovate UK part-time for more than a year

Pros

good benefit and other members of staff are great to work with

Cons

does not like to hire 'up' internally when you do get this opportunity, refuse to match salaries to others who came into the exact same position externally. Was offered a management position for my current pay despite others coming in for higher salaries. Like to spout that they are a work/life balance friendly but had two requested for alternative work arrangements shut down when I had to get a recommendation for a Dr, and HR proceeded to make my life difficult during this transition.

Continue reading
    Innovate UK2020-05-26
  2. "Good Place to Work"

5.0
    Current Employee - Management Accountant in Swindon, Wiltshire, South West England, England

I have been working at Innovate UK full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Friendly and supportive organisation with good training opportunities, lots of opportunities to develop and progress, great managers.

Cons

As with any public sector organisation, decision making and change can be slow.

Innovate UK2020-04-14

Discover more reviews about Innovate UK.