Jabmo - Creative Design Technician Review | Glassdoor.com.au
  1. "Creative Design Technician Review"

Current Employee - Creative Design Technician in Port Louis

I have been working at Jabmo full-time for less than a year

Pros

Jabmo is amazing. You get the opportunity to be creative and innovative at the same time. The office culture is great while at the same time being part of an international team. I also appreciate very much the teaching, learning and sharing culture at the office. I learned that Jabmo guides you through leadership and each and everyone's opinion are very much valued. The innovative technologies has also captured me... and is really helpful to work with. We can definitely feel modernized and welcomed at Jabmo! It's an enriching adventure and a pleasure to be part of the team!

Cons

Nothing bad to say about Jabmo so far!

Advice to Management

Keep it up! The best is yet to come.

Jabmo2019-01-07

Other Employee Reviews

"Run away, as fast as you can"

Former Employee - Operations in Madison, WI

I worked at Jabmo full-time for less than a year

Pros

Nice office with lots of free food and drink A nice Jabmo North Face backpack which they take back when you leave

Cons

Far too many to list! No training to understand programs or even how processes work Expectation to do the work of 4 people CEO changes direction quickly and sporadically The team in the Mauritius office is required to work US hours and therefore, 2 people quit within my very short time with the company because of this. Turnover at this company is extremely high! Completely inflexible with hours and work from... home opportunities Absolutely no work / life balance. Majority of the people at the company are single or married without children so they don't care about this balance. Promises made during the interview process are not kept once your employment starts - this wasn't just the case for myself but for another employee as well

Advice to Management

I am not sure the CEO has realistic goals for the company. Management needs to take a very hard look at their business reality and realize the requests they are making on their staff are completely unrealistic.

Jabmo2019-09-16
  2. "Nice Startup to show what you're worth"

Former Employee - BI Analyst

I worked at Jabmo full-time

Pros

Nice environment Opportunity for career growth Collaborative Team

Cons

Lack of good management

Jabmo2019-08-13

Discover more reviews about Jabmo.