Jabmo - One Team | Glassdoor.com.au
  1. "One Team"

Current Employee - Creative Design Technician in Tamarin

I have been working at Jabmo full-time for less than a year

Pros

- One Team spirit, this company values its employees to the best. Great atmosphere, great boss who knows how to lead while pushing his team to the highest level. - Provide the best experience for beginners wishing to gain skills in the working life.

Cons

None. First job in Jabmo, no regrets, just positive comments

Advice to Management

Keep going on with the One Team spirit since it represents the company's values.

Jabmo2019-01-14

Other Employee Reviews

"Run away, as fast as you can"

Former Employee - Operations in Madison, WI

I worked at Jabmo full-time for less than a year

Pros

Nice office with lots of free food and drink A nice Jabmo North Face backpack which they take back when you leave

Cons

Far too many to list! No training to understand programs or even how processes work Expectation to do the work of 4 people CEO changes direction quickly and sporadically The team in the Mauritius office is required to work US hours and therefore, 2 people quit within my very short time with the company because of this. Turnover at this company is extremely high! Completely inflexible with hours and work from... home opportunities Absolutely no work / life balance. Majority of the people at the company are single or married without children so they don't care about this balance. Promises made during the interview process are not kept once your employment starts - this wasn't just the case for myself but for another employee as well

Advice to Management

I am not sure the CEO has realistic goals for the company. Management needs to take a very hard look at their business reality and realize the requests they are making on their staff are completely unrealistic.

Jabmo2019-09-16
  2. "Nice Startup to show what you're worth"

Former Employee - BI Analyst

I worked at Jabmo full-time

Pros

Nice environment Opportunity for career growth Collaborative Team

Cons

Lack of good management

Jabmo2019-08-13

Discover more reviews about Jabmo.