1. "Glad to Return, A huge improvement"

5.0
    Current Employee - Vice President

I have been working at Jaggaer full-time for less than a year

Pros

Value employees, Value feedback, great benefits, great team, built to support the remote model, great leadership

Cons

None that I can think of at this time

Continue reading

"Quality Work Environment and Sales Leadership"

5.0
    Current Employee - Account Director in Detroit, MI
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Jaggaer full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Excellent Compensation Plan and Experienced Sales Leadership

Cons

Need to expand and strengthen product and corporate marketing

Jaggaer Response

March 2, 2020Vice President, Internal Communications

Hello, and thank you for leaving this review! We're glad to hear your feedback on our compensations package, and sales leadership. We think they're pretty great too. Thank you also for your feedback on our product and corporate marketing. We are working hard every day in every department to transcend the customer experience and simplify the complex through our products. And that work will never end. We hope you have a long and happy career here at JAGGAER.

"No Sense of Strategy Other Than Getting Bought Out"

2.0
    Former Employee - Engagement Manager

I worked at Jaggaer full-time

Pros

Things may have changed since I was at the Jaggaer. The company I was formerly with (BravoSolution) was a great place, with good energy and people that I loved working with. Jaggaer bought out Bravo and laid off a significant number of people. The remaining good talent all left.

Cons

It was obvious that Jaggaer's strategy was only to buy out smaller companies to inflate its financials. It all just seemed like smoke and mirrors with the products and there was no true integration between any of them. Rob Bonavito the former CEO was a bumbling idiot who never interacted with anybody and couldn't even send emails to the company as they were always sent on behalf of HR. It was a very bad and toxic culture and wouldn't recommend working there.

Jaggaer Response

March 9, 2020Vice President, Internal Communications

Thank you for your feedback. We were excited to roll out our mission, vision and values this October, under the direction of our new CEO, Jim Bureau. Please visit our website to read more about our vision, mission and values, as well as our commitment to our global team.

Discover more reviews about Jaggaer.