Employee Review

Former Employee

Learning Opportunities

Jan 16, 2018 -
    Business Outlook

Pros

Training, quality teams, upbeat culture, well located office, friendly staff

Cons

Commission only, must be able to generate your own leads.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    KEY NOT FOUND: jobLine.self_employ-current

Great Company Treat you like family

Jul 26, 2021 - Realtor in Fayetteville, NC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Constant training. People looking out for each other.

Cons

Your income is based upon your production.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Referrals only Agent

Jul 19, 2021 - REALTOR® in Tampa, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Diversity, community / Staff support, welcoming environment, loads of resources, lots of variety and opportunity. Well structured and well managed (based on the two offices I have been a part of.) Buy and sell your own homes with a team to back you.

Cons

The simple fact is real estate isn't for everyone. You can have the best training, resources, management and plans in the world but if talking to strangers, asking people for anything (including their business), and/ or hearing your phone ring makes you physically ill there's not much that will change that. I actively worked against all of my innate traits and preferences to "be good" at real estate. I earnestly tried. Now I don't and as a result the majority of money I have made in RE has come from buying and selling my personal homes, the rest has come from referring out of town friends and family to other agents. God drops them in my lap, I make money. Every time I have "tried" I have failed. So meh.

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Keller Williams.