1. "Kerry Foods Rollover Hotdogs"

5.0
    Current Employee - National Field Sales Manager in Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England

I have been working at Kerry Foods full-time for less than a year

Pros

Been here 6 months, great staff, amazing products! Both Kerry Foods & Rollover welcome was first class. Huge focus on development & culture. Proud to be part of Rollovers progressive journey in hot food to go. Office is modern with prominent branding on nearly every wall. Entrepreneurial leadership from both directors of the Rollover business, really giving freedom for wider team to try new ideas and to make a difference. Great work life balance, pleasure to work for Kerry/Rollover.

Cons

None that I can think of

Continue reading

April 6, 2020

Thank you for your feedback, we're glad to have you on board and wish you all the best in your career with us.

1. "Great place to work"

5.0
    Current Employee - Quality Assurance Analyst

I have been working at Kerry Foods full-time

Pros

Good hours, good benefits, great people

Cons

Work environment can get very warm

July 2, 2020

Hi there, many thanks for your positive words and for giving us 5 stars! Great to hear that you enjoy working for Kerry Foods; wishing you a long and prosperous future with us!

2. "It was ok"

Former Employee - Machine Operator in Calhoun, GA

I worked at Kerry Foods full-time

Pros

Breaks every 2 hours Friendly employees

Cons

Fast paced Dirty Stressful Lots of strange smells

July 2, 2020

Hi there. Unfortunately you have left a review on the wrong page. We are Kerry Foods (UK and Ireland); whereas I think you are referring to Kerry. We would really appreciate if you would take this review down and re-submit to Kerry. Many thanks

Discover more reviews about Kerry Foods.