Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants - Best Self | Glassdoor.com.au
Pros
  • "Lot of flexibility, very open with diversity, great work environment" (in 26 reviews)

• "Promote from within mentality, experienced management, great benefits" (in 24 reviews)

Cons

Employee Review

Employee Review

"Best Self"

Current Employee - Director of Food and Beverage in San Francisco, CA (US)
Current Employee - Director of Food and Beverage in San Francisco, CA (US)

I have been working at Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Kimpton is the best company I have had the pleasure to work for. If you are looking for an organization who has your back, supports you, develops you and trusts your entrepreneurial spirit then this is where you want to be. Many companies value average results and average experiences. At Kimpton I am part of a culture that challenges me to be my best self, challenges me to be a leader in the industry and also surrounds my team and I with some of the best leaders in the industry. You don't become one of the best places to work in fortune magazine by accident. It is achieved with respect, motivation, accountability and leaders who inspire you to grow each and everyday and move mountains for us to do what we do best, which is to serve our guests.

Cons

Hard to find be happy all the time!!

Advice to Management

If you are looking to be your best self, then surround yourself with the best leaders. A company like Kimpton attracts only the best, genuine leadership that lead by example and love hospitality and guest service more then any other company I have ever worked with.

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Kimpton Review"

I have been working at Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Promotion opportunities , casual work environment

Cons

when promoted at kimpton, compensation sometimes is not fair when compared to other brands

2. "A caring company that means what it says"

I have been working at Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

It's been nine years and what a great home. Well meaning people, high performance expectations, and a culture of service and fun.

Cons

Entrepreneurial and dynamic. If you are in need of high structure this may be too free-wheeling for you.

Advice to Management

Keep growing, keep the culture.

Discover more reviews about Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants.