King Kong - A Fast, Dynamic, Growing Digital Agency | Glassdoor.com.au
Pros
Cons
  • "There are no negative aspects that i can think of at King Kong" (in 7 reviews)

• "King Kong is exceptionally fast paced" (in 5 reviews)

Employee Review

Employee Review

"A Fast, Dynamic, Growing Digital Agency"

I have been working at King Kong full-time

Pros

I've been here for 3 months and it's one of the best places I've worked.

They're a company that says they have a culture and they actually have one! Everyone here is growth minded and always looking to perform at their best and push each other to get to the next level!

Cons

The current office in South Yarra can get pretty noisy from time to time with the collaborative space.

28 Mar 2018 – People & Culture Manager

Thanks for the review! Those darn concrete floors makes collaboration noisy - thanks for the feedback!

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

1. "king kong advertising review"

Current Employee - Graphic Designer in Melbourne
    Current Employee - Graphic Designer in Melbourne

I have been working at King Kong part-time (More than a year)

Pros

king kong advertising company is the best place to work at.
    Great salary, fun environment to work at, great team and the best in everything,
    I faced no problem in this company and I have never worked in such a great place like this.
    even the words won't be enough to describe it and 5 stars aren't enough.
    I am working as a graphic designer and anything I need is available and easy to get.
    I can't ask for a better place and would love to be part of this great team forever.
    I see honestly that king kong digital marketing is the best in this field and I really love this agency.
    If you're looking to enhance your site in everything starting from the design till the SEO, this company is your #1 choice.

Cons

Best company i have ever worked in.

28 Mar 2018 – People & Culture Manager

thanks for the support! :)

2. "king kong agency reviews"

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Newcastle
    Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Newcastle

I have been working at King Kong full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I saw a honest to goodness gap in the market for an association that would truly talk arrangements, salary and customer acquiring to copy a client’s exhibiting spend into ROI. No ‘wishy washy’ checking endeavors or beguiling jingles, yet honest to goodness arrangements and advantage. Subsequent to finishing the course you attempt it as quickly as time permits. On the off chance that you figure you ought to support yourself you should require some assistance from anyone or any site. You may attempt Search Engine advancement course.This course can influence you to impeccable and you can procure a ton of cash from here. On the off chance that you require best SEO benefit you can see King Kong seo they can give you the world best website design enhancement office. I love this agency.

Cons

Nothing to say so far

28 Mar 2018 – People & Culture Manager

Hi there! Since we don't currently have an office in Newcastle, I can only assume this review is a mistake but thanks for your support :)

Discover more reviews about King Kong.