1. "The Future Is Here!"

Current Employee - Senior Account Manager in Melbourne

I have been working at King Kong full-time for less than a year

Pros

Insanely progressive with an abundance of digital resources to help accomplish goals and serve clients. Surrounded by some of the world's sharpest and wittiest minds which helps coming to work every day a pleasure rather than a chore. What makes King Kong unique is how committed they are to service delivery for its clients results in marketing. No other company I've worked for takes this as seriously!

Cons

Could do with more bananas in the fruit bowl :)

King Kong Response

June 27, 2018People & Culture Manager

Each week when there remains a banana in the bowl on Wednesday, I feel like I've won the lottery! Thanks for the awesome review!

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Kingkong online agency review"

Current Employee - Freelance in New York, NY

I have been working at King Kong part-time for less than a year

Pros

Best working atmosphere till date. You can work with peaceful mind. The all peaceful minds leads you to positive response and which leads to great progression to the company.

Cons

There is no negatives i can think of.

2. "King kong marketing review"

Current Employee - Marketing Adviser in Washington, DC

I have been working at King Kong full-time

Pros

It`s the best site, I saw an honest to goodness gap in the market for an association that would truly talk arrangements, salary and customer acquiring to copy a client exhibiting spend into ROI. No ‘wishy-washy’ checking endeavors or beguiling jingles, yet honest to goodness arrangements and advantage. Subsequent to finishing the course you attempt it as quickly as time permits

Cons

I love working king kon

Continue reading

King Kong Response

June 26, 2018People & Culture Manager

We don't currently have an office in the U.S, so I can only assume this review was a mistake. But thanks for the kind words!

Discover more reviews about King Kong.