1. ""Should I Apply For King Kong?...""

Current Employee - Paid Social Specialist in South Yarra

I have been working at King Kong full-time for less than a year

Pros

"Should I apply for King Kong?" Not too long ago I was sitting behind my computer... My mouse hovering over that intimidating 'Submit Application' button... And I was asking my self that EXACT same question! However... After I clicked submit, I was flooded with an avalanche of "What Ifs" "What if they don't accept me?" "What if they don't like me?" "What if I'm not good enough?" "WHAT IF... I regret applying?" Well, in the nature of full transparency I must admit... What happened next, swiftly crushed every anxious thought that was running circles around my mind... What happened next was 100% unpredictable, as I've never experienced anything quite so profound... Who was to know that... On my FIRST day at King Kong, I would be welcomed with wide open arms! Almost as if the office had heard the word of my starting, I was warmly greeted by every employee personally, one-by-one, on their own accord. Talk about the red carpet treatment huh? Not only did they happily open the gates to their loving team of highly ambitious people for me... They hooked me up with a closet load of super-swaggy King Kong gear! But I digress... Are you sick of drowning in a workplace full of mediocrity? Well so was I. And if I could only give my 'pre-application self' one tremendous piece of advice it would be... APPLY DAMN IT! And do so as swiftly as possible... an opportunity such as this truly does only come once in a lifetime. Sincerely, Your Future Teammate :)

Cons

You must be 100% on top of your game! If you are looking to kick your feet up and pass by, I would not recommend applying.

Continue reading

King Kong Response

June 27, 2018People & Culture Manager

Thanks for the kind words! We love having you in our tribe!

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Kingkong online agency review"

Current Employee - Freelance in New York, NY

I have been working at King Kong part-time for less than a year

Pros

Best working atmosphere till date. You can work with peaceful mind. The all peaceful minds leads you to positive response and which leads to great progression to the company.

Cons

There is no negatives i can think of.

2. "King kong marketing review"

Current Employee - Marketing Adviser in Washington, DC

I have been working at King Kong full-time

Pros

It`s the best site, I saw an honest to goodness gap in the market for an association that would truly talk arrangements, salary and customer acquiring to copy a client exhibiting spend into ROI. No ‘wishy-washy’ checking endeavors or beguiling jingles, yet honest to goodness arrangements and advantage. Subsequent to finishing the course you attempt it as quickly as time permits

Cons

I love working king kon

Continue reading

King Kong Response

June 26, 2018People & Culture Manager

We don't currently have an office in the U.S, so I can only assume this review was a mistake. But thanks for the kind words!

Discover more reviews about King Kong.