"Wonder how much these reviews cost!"

1.0

I worked at King Kong full-time

Pros

Management is really trying to make it a sad workplace for all so there’s not much positive

Cons

A large portion of these reviews (especially the older ones) have the location of India or other such countries. It's very clear these reviews were bought. This move alone tells you all you need to know about this company.

Continue reading

King Kong Response

December 20, 2018People & Culture Manager

Thanks for the review. Unfortunately, not everyone thrives in our jungle and we don't claim to be fit for everyone. As you can see, we are aware of the false reviews and have replied to those in locations outside of Melbourne, we can't do much more than that with Glassdoor's review policy and if you're doing your due diligence you can see we've done the right thing by acknowledging it. We work hard to create a positive environment for our tribe where they can grow professionally and that's reflected in our reviews, we're sorry you didn't have a great experience working with us, but only the strongest survive!

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Kingkong online agency review"

5.0
    Current Employee - Freelance in New York, NY

I have been working at King Kong part-time for less than a year

Pros

Best working atmosphere till date. You can work with peaceful mind. The all peaceful minds leads you to positive response and which leads to great progression to the company.

Cons

There is no negatives i can think of.

2. "King kong marketing review"

5.0
    Current Employee - Marketing Adviser in Washington, DC

I have been working at King Kong full-time

Pros

It`s the best site, I saw an honest to goodness gap in the market for an association that would truly talk arrangements, salary and customer acquiring to copy a client exhibiting spend into ROI. No ‘wishy-washy’ checking endeavors or beguiling jingles, yet honest to goodness arrangements and advantage. Subsequent to finishing the course you attempt it as quickly as time permits

Cons

I love working king kon

Continue reading

King Kong Response

June 26, 2018People & Culture Manager

We don't currently have an office in the U.S, so I can only assume this review was a mistake. But thanks for the kind words!

Discover more reviews about King Kong.