1. "Rewarding, Full Of Growth Potential & Personal Development"

Current Employee - Paid Social Specialist in South Yarra

I have been working at King Kong full-time for less than a year

Pros

It's been an amazing experience working here. Never a dull day in King Kong. The Culture is what sets this company apart. We are never micro-managed and are responsible for getting our work done while enjoying the social aspect of the role. Personal development is a high priority so we get 30 minutes a day to work on anything we choose.

Cons

Growing agency life means the workload is full on. But in saying that, it makes every day interesting and challenging which is never a bad thing.

King Kong Response

May 26, 2019People & Culture Manager

Thanks for the review! Hearing the feedback from our tribe is what drives us to do better each day!

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Kingkong online agency review"

Current Employee - Freelance in New York, NY

I have been working at King Kong part-time for less than a year

Pros

Best working atmosphere till date. You can work with peaceful mind. The all peaceful minds leads you to positive response and which leads to great progression to the company.

Cons

There is no negatives i can think of.

2. "King kong marketing review"

Current Employee - Marketing Adviser in Washington, DC

I have been working at King Kong full-time

Pros

It`s the best site, I saw an honest to goodness gap in the market for an association that would truly talk arrangements, salary and customer acquiring to copy a client exhibiting spend into ROI. No ‘wishy-washy’ checking endeavors or beguiling jingles, yet honest to goodness arrangements and advantage. Subsequent to finishing the course you attempt it as quickly as time permits

Cons

I love working king kon

Continue reading

King Kong Response

June 26, 2018People & Culture Manager

We don't currently have an office in the U.S, so I can only assume this review was a mistake. But thanks for the kind words!

Discover more reviews about King Kong.