Employee Review

Current Employee, more than 1 year

Fast paced

Nov 9, 2018 - Anonymous Employee in Melbourne
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fast paced, fun environment, great location, opportunities for growth through training and promotion.

Cons

Sometimes high stress, high turnover of staff

Be the first to find this review helpful

L'Oréal Response

L'Oréal Talent team

Dear colleague, thank you for taking the time to write a review! Great to hear about your positive experience with us. You're right, L'Oréal is very fast paced, a great learning company with opportunity for growth, and we never forget to have fun whilst we're at it! Wishing you the best in your career with us, Emma

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Thanks

Jun 17, 2021 - Marketing Manager in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good experiences helped me grow

Cons

Too much work never ended

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 3.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Company is good, Employees overworked.

Jul 15, 2021 - Customer Service Analyst in Cranbury, NJ
    Business Outlook

Pros

L'Oreal offers good pay and you are able to learn a lot of skills. Its clear that they are concerned with diversity, inclusion and the overall morale of the business. Benefits are good but could be better. They do a good job of promoting within. There is very little micromanaging within this department and they encourage ownership and accountability.

Cons

Customer service does not offer a lot of upward promotional opportunities. In order to advance as a member of customer service, you need to move to a different department. Company wont work towards full time work from home, even though job can be done from home.

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about L'Oréal.