Employee Review

1. 3.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Could be a great place to work, but not there yet

Dec 15, 2019 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great people, access to products, international opportunities

Cons

Terrible management from top to middle, below average pay, very long hours, high pressure, high turnover

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful

L'Oréal Response

Global content and employee engagement manager

Dear colleague, Thank you for sharing your thoughts and for your time with L’Oréal! We’re very proud of our workplace and the unique benefits we are able to offer. We also appreciate your honest feedback and want you to know that we're working every day to constantly improve the workplace experience for our colleagues, this might not be immediately visible throughout the entire company. We highly encourage our colleagues to voice any concerns about workload or culture to their manager and HR partners who are best equipped to help. Thank you again for providing your thoughts. Have a lovely day and happy new year! Madeline

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Thanks

Jun 17, 2021 - Marketing Manager in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good experiences helped me grow

Cons

Too much work never ended

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 3.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Company is good, Employees overworked.

Jul 15, 2021 - Customer Service Analyst in Cranbury, NJ
    Business Outlook

Pros

L'Oreal offers good pay and you are able to learn a lot of skills. Its clear that they are concerned with diversity, inclusion and the overall morale of the business. Benefits are good but could be better. They do a good job of promoting within. There is very little micromanaging within this department and they encourage ownership and accountability.

Cons

Customer service does not offer a lot of upward promotional opportunities. In order to advance as a member of customer service, you need to move to a different department. Company wont work towards full time work from home, even though job can be done from home.

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about L'Oréal.