Langan Engineering and Environmental Services - Environmental Staff Engineer | Glassdoor.com.au
  1. "Environmental Staff Engineer"

I have been working at Langan Engineering and Environmental Services full-time

Pros

Great Community and amazing benefits

Cons

Work can be sporadic at times

Langan Engineering and Environmental Services2018-12-31
  1. "Great professional experience for young engineers and scientists!"

Current Employee - Intern in Pittsburgh, PA

I have been working at Langan Engineering and Environmental Services for less than a year

Pros

Lots of opportunity to learn for interns. Since there are personnel from many disciplines at each office (civil, environmental, traffic, geotechnical), you can pick up skills that are useful to many professions Even though I will be with Langan just for my summer internship, I felt accepted into the office community and welcomed by all through the buddy program.

Cons

I found that there are fluctuations in the amount of work I received. Some weeks are slow and some weeks are very busy.

Langan Engineering and Environmental Services2019-07-15
  2. "Great Company, Great employees, Great place"

Current Employee - Intern Marketing in Miami, FL

Pros

As these first few weeks at Langan passed by, I felt more than welcomed by the team, engaging in various activities and opportunities that different team members from different disciplines asked me to assist on. From surveying to Business development, you will learn a range of abilities here. dont be scared to ask for work because they will always need a hand.

Cons

Until this moment I have not found any cons of working in Langan Miami office. only that benefits are not applied to interns but that is in most places I believe

Langan Engineering and Environmental Services2019-07-09

Discover more reviews about Langan Engineering and Environmental Services.