Employee Review

Former Employee

Terrible

Jun 23, 2021 - Contact Center Agent
    Business Outlook

Pros

None that I can think of

Cons

Absolute joke, for a tech company no internal communication and complete lack of training

Be the first to find this review helpful
  1. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Sr developer

Jul 16, 2018 - Software Developer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Technically strong teams to work with. Get to learn new things and team members are open to teaching. Good work life balance.

Cons

Management has serious issues. Too many ppl with too many ideas and none works through.

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful

LateRooms.com Response

CTO

Thank you for your feedback and I'm pleased that you found the IT and work/life balance of your role fulfilling. I'm not sure when you left the company but the last few months have seen a major restructuring of the senior management team with a strong focus on decisiveness and strength in both our existing and new marketplaces. Over the last 12 months we have seen a consistent organisational transformation to focus our efforts around our new technology platform, with strong support throughout the company as well as reaching out to our teams with engagement surveys and leadership and management training. Whilst we have to acknowledge that this shift has been painful for many people, we have also received feedback from a number of long-term IT team members that our current model is the most rewarding and progressive structure they have worked in. We realise that we will never be perfect but we do seek continual improvement throughout the company and will always welcome ideas and insights to address problematic areas. Any member of our team is welcome to chat to any member of senior management, or concerns can be raised through the townhall or Q&A sessions and will always be addressed and responded to.

2. 4.0
    Current Employee

CRM Exec

Aug 31, 2021 - CRM Executive in Manchester, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Nice place to work, great people

Cons

very revenue driven and sent emails everyday to more or less everyone.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about LateRooms.com.