1. "Great company and getting better"

I have been working at Leighton full-time

Pros

Really supportive management team who care for their staff. They want to make it a great place to work. Some good projects to work and build your skills and experiences. Fun and can have a laugh Flexible and can work from home Free fruit and lots of social activities Feel like I’m listened to I have regular 121s and feedback on my progress and to share ideas The managers are open and honest and keep the staff up to date on how Leighton is doing Brought in some great new people recently who want to make a difference Staff care about the customers

Cons

Would like the opportunity to buy holiday There has been a few leavers recently but I’m not worried.

Continue reading

Leighton Response

February 1, 2019Head of People

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We appreciate your feedback and it’s great to hear that you’re enjoying your time at Leighton, it is always nice to hear positive feedback as we don’t always hear when things are working well. It makes our jobs more rewarding, knowing that we are getting things right. We are continually looking to enhance staff benefits, as we as a company grow you will hopefully be able to buy additional holiday in the future.

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Family feel"

Current Employee - Assistant Service Manager in Crewe, England

I have been working at Leighton full-time

Pros

Supportive, passionate trust values, community feel

Cons

No Structure, technology behind, location

Leighton Response

May 20, 2020Head of People

Hello and thank you very much for taking the time to write a review. I wanted to check that you've placed your review on the correct company as I noticed that you were based in Crewe and your job title doesn't fit the roles that we have as a technology business. We are based in the North East of England. I wanted to ensure that you posted this good review on your own company Glassdoor. Many thanks

"Good company, improving with more still to do."

Former Employee - Project Manager in Newcastle, England

I worked at Leighton full-time for more than a year

Pros

There are a lot of positives when I worked at Leighton, but some of them do depend on where you are based. (Rainton HQ, Newcastle or London) Free tea, coffee and fruit. Good office atmosphere. Music, console games, pool table, darts board, golf and others for chill out times. Great colleagues to work with and some fantastic customers such as British Airways, Ikea, Great Run and more. Flexible Working, working from home and wear what you like any day of the week not just Friday's like some places. You will also get the chance to work on some interesting and large projects.

Cons

Leighton still have a way to go to improve staff stability and sustainability but it is improving. Sometimes workload for certain staff members is not managed well enough hence the first point. Still heavily reliant upon British Airways.

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about Leighton.