Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

You couldn’t ask for a better workplace

Jan 11, 2021 - Client Advisor in Brisbane
    Business Outlook

Pros

At Link we are involved and empowered to make a meaningful difference in what we offer our clients. Link’s culture makes it a pleasurable yet professional work environment . The work/life balance is great and there is an emphasis in our health and wellness through initiatives such as ‘the health bar’ and ‘morning stretches’. Link also offers constant training and development to grow our talents and capabilities and lead in each of our industries. Last but not least, we are led by 4 exceptional leaders who offer the guide and support not only to be successful but to achieve excellence.

Cons

I struggle to find any downsides but if I had to say something it would be to give more back to our local community.

Link Response

Managing Director

Thanks for this great review and your detailed pros :) We give a lot of value to the local small business community with free advice and guidance, but that said, we're working on a program to give back in another way going forward too.

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Awesome

Aug 25, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great people and learned a lot

Cons

A lot of hours working

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Fantastic

Jan 10, 2021 - Business Development Manager in Fortitude Valley
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great culture, Personal Awesomeness Day (day of leave to do something for your mental health), Lots of functions.

Cons

None that come to mind.

Link Response

Managing Director

Great to hear. Thanks for the feedback.

Discover more reviews about Link.