Localsearch - A Positive solution to an ever changing Digital Marketing landscape | Glassdoor.com.au
  1. "A Positive solution to an ever changing Digital Marketing landscape"

Current Employee - Search Specialist in Noosaville

I have been working at Localsearch full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

A great team culture embedded within a an autonomous and flexible working environment

Cons

A rapidly evolving industry requires a strong commitment to personal development but in turn delivers excellent career opportunity

Advice to Management

Keep a strong focus on training and developing strong ,agile local teams

Localsearch2019-04-26

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Amazing Place To Be"

Current Employee - Customer Success Specialist in Robina

I have been working at Localsearch full-time for more than a year

Pros

Besides from the gorgeous rooftop with built-in kitchen, tables, benchtops, Fresh fruit and bread every Tuesday, drinks cart every Friday afternoon and beautifully calming and focus-driven atmosphere, Localsearch is an amazing place to work. Everyone is always welcomed into the family with open arms and support each other. Many people have made life-long friendships, learnt their true passions and gained tonnes of...

Cons

Cons? Umm besides the fact that the vending machine on the ground floor and I have become quite close (Sorry wallet), I'd have to say that there is nothing worth mentioning

Advice to Management

Give yourselves a pat on the back- anyone who speaks negatively of working at Localsearch doesn't seem to know how well we have it here

Localsearch2019-07-31

"Great opportunity for your career growth!!!"

Current Employee - Data Analyst in Robina

I have been working at Localsearch full-time for more than a year

Pros

Working culture is absolutely amazing, great scope in building your career, like-minded teammates, encouraging managers and really provides you the space to grow towards your career goals. I am really satisfied with the facilities, the motivation and recognition which I enjoyed while working at LS. You feel like you are in a family with fun-loving people.

Cons

Nothing worth mentioning at this point

Advice to Management

Really cool people I have ever worked with, keep up the good vibes.

Localsearch2019-07-07

Discover more reviews about Localsearch.