Localsearch - A Breath of Fresh Air | Glassdoor.com.au
  1. "A Breath of Fresh Air"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Tweed Heads

I have been working at Localsearch full-time for more than a year

Pros

After working in major franchises for all of my working life it is so refreshing to work with a company that is ever evolving, fluid and extremely proactive in the search for better ways to service their clients. A exceptional group of talented people who are skilled in being able to balance a strong work ethic with having fun!

Cons

Located too close to Robina Town Centre

Localsearch2019-05-23

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Love the Family"

Current Employee - Team Lead in Robina

I have been working at Localsearch full-time for more than a year

Pros

I love a company that wants to grow and evolve for the right reasons. Who trust in their good stuff to get the job done but can also have fun too. I am someone who loves change and learning new things - so this fast paced environment is exciting - as soon as I walked in the door I felt home. I have learnt more in my role in 12 months then I did in 10 years in my last role.

Cons

I don’t sleep well as I am always thinking about what we can do next.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what we’re doing and stop and celebrate the wins when we can.

Localsearch2019-09-13
  2. "Don’t believe the multiple fake reviews"

Current Employee - Customer Service Manager in Robina

I have been working at Localsearch full-time for more than a year

Pros

Almost all of Directors of the company are great people, who have real passion for what they do. The office location is great, only a 2-3 walk to Robina Town Centre.

Cons

The first Con, is the amount of fake reviews that they post on here. Most of these reviews read like an in-house press release and are generally added by a a very small amount of long serving staff. LocalSearch is making the transition from an old directory company, to a Digital Marketing Agency, but they have very few staff who have any experience in the digital world. The Web and SEM team is an absolute shambles,... with most of the problems being caused by the department’s upper management. Staff are ignored, have almost zero training and no care is given to anyone who is struggling. Certain mid-managers constantly talk about “culture”, but in reality the company does nothing to bring staff together. Staff who were recently brought in to help get things together, have already walked out.

Advice to Management

Your department management , do not pass your great ethics and energy down to your staff. You have too many self-serving managers who talk a good game, but are completely different when your back is turned. It is well known that people have already left, specifically because they didn’t agree with these dishonest managers.

Localsearch2019-09-13

Discover more reviews about Localsearch.