Localsearch - Amazing Place To Be | Glassdoor.com.au
  1. "Amazing Place To Be"

Current Employee - Customer Success Specialist in Robina

I have been working at Localsearch full-time for more than a year

Pros

Besides from the gorgeous rooftop with built-in kitchen, tables, benchtops, Fresh fruit and bread every Tuesday, drinks cart every Friday afternoon and beautifully calming and focus-driven atmosphere, Localsearch is an amazing place to work. Everyone is always welcomed into the family with open arms and support each other. Many people have made life-long friendships, learnt their true passions and gained tonnes of...

Cons

Cons? Umm besides the fact that the vending machine on the ground floor and I have become quite close (Sorry wallet), I'd have to say that there is nothing worth mentioning

Advice to Management

Give yourselves a pat on the back- anyone who speaks negatively of working at Localsearch doesn't seem to know how well we have it here

Localsearch2019-07-31

Other Employee Reviews

"Great opportunity for your career growth!!!"

Current Employee - Data Analyst in Robina

I have been working at Localsearch full-time for more than a year

Pros

Working culture is absolutely amazing, great scope in building your career, like-minded teammates, encouraging managers and really provides you the space to grow towards your career goals. I am really satisfied with the facilities, the motivation and recognition which I enjoyed while working at LS. You feel like you are in a family with fun-loving people.

Cons

Nothing worth mentioning at this point

Advice to Management

Really cool people I have ever worked with, keep up the good vibes.

Localsearch2019-07-07
  2. "Fun Culture/Environment"

Former Employee - QA Analyst in Robina

I worked at Localsearch for less than a year

Pros

Endless learning potentials which are highly influenced for everyone. Proactive to changes in the industry as opposed to reactive. The team members are so knowledgeable and really fun to work with. High engagement from senior management.

Cons

None that come to mind

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing! Beer Fridays were always great to finish the week.

Localsearch2019-07-04

Discover more reviews about Localsearch.