Localsearch - Progressive company with ambitious growth plans | Glassdoor.com.au

"Progressive company with ambitious growth plans"

Current Employee - Chief Strategy Officer in Sydney

I have been working at Localsearch full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Localsearch is a company with a strong and supportive culture full of talented and motivated people. We are a fast moving, evolving business, with ambitious plans to be the No.1 digital marketing service in Australia. We are proud of the 28,000 plus small businesses we have supported across Australia over the past 25 years and excited about our future.

Cons

You need to enjoy change and be adaptive.

Localsearch2019-10-15

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Keeps getting better"

Current Employee - Employee

I have been working at Localsearch full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

In the time that I've been with Localsearch, I've watched this business go from good to even better. I would never work for a company that doesn't treat its clients with the utmost care, attention, honesty and fairness, and it's for that reason that I've stayed with Localsearch for 5 years and have no plans to leave anytime soon. My personal values and ethics align with Localsearch's business philosophies and that... allows me to feel good about going to work every morning.

Cons

The transformation from a traditional media offering to multiple digital offerings has been very challenging at times, but I feel like Localsearch is doing a fine job of managing this massive change.

Localsearch2019-11-12

"Love the Family"

Current Employee - Team Lead in Robina

I have been working at Localsearch full-time for more than a year

Pros

I love a company that wants to grow and evolve for the right reasons. Who trust in their good stuff to get the job done but can also have fun too. I am someone who loves change and learning new things - so this fast paced environment is exciting - as soon as I walked in the door I felt home. I have learnt more in my role in 12 months then I did in 10 years in my last role.

Cons

I don’t sleep well as I am always thinking about what we can do next.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what we’re doing and stop and celebrate the wins when we can.

Localsearch2019-09-13

Discover more reviews about Localsearch.