Localsearch - Keeps getting better | Glassdoor.com.au
  1. "Keeps getting better"

Current Employee - Employee

I have been working at Localsearch full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

In the time that I've been with Localsearch, I've watched this business go from good to even better. I would never work for a company that doesn't treat its clients with the utmost care, attention, honesty and fairness, and it's for that reason that I've stayed with Localsearch for 5 years and have no plans to leave anytime soon. My personal values and ethics align with Localsearch's business philosophies and that allows me to feel good about going to work every morning.

Cons

The transformation from a traditional media offering to multiple digital offerings has been very challenging at times, but I feel like Localsearch is doing a fine job of managing this massive change.

Localsearch2019-11-12

Other Employee Reviews

1. "I’m in the right place."

Current Contractor - Digital Marketing Specialist in Taree

I have been working at Localsearch for less than a year

Pros

Amazing management team. Work/life balance. All the training you could possibly need. Ongoing support. Rewarding commission structure. Opportunity every single day.

Cons

I cannot think of a negative thing to say.

Localsearch2020-01-15
  2. "Market leaders with a great working culture"

Current Contractor - Search Marketing Specialist in Sydney

I have been working at Localsearch for more than 5 years

Pros

Ability to quickly effect change within the business, genuine care for the client and employee, family owned with a great culture for supporting employees. Extremely supportive and always encourage you to reach your potential.

Cons

In the past they have had challenges implementing / transitioning into the digital juggernaut that they are now, though these were always to be expected. I can happily say that these are all a distant memory. This is a company that I hope to be apart of for a long time to come!

Advice to Management

Keep heading in this direction! The culture you have created is like no other!

Localsearch2020-01-14

Discover more reviews about Localsearch.