Localsearch - Keeps getting better | Glassdoor.com.au
  1. "Keeps getting better"

Current Employee - Employee

I have been working at Localsearch full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

In the time that I've been with Localsearch, I've watched this business go from good to even better. I would never work for a company that doesn't treat its clients with the utmost care, attention, honesty and fairness, and it's for that reason that I've stayed with Localsearch for 5 years and have no plans to leave anytime soon. My personal values and ethics align with Localsearch's business philosophies and that... allows me to feel good about going to work every morning.

Cons

The transformation from a traditional media offering to multiple digital offerings has been very challenging at times, but I feel like Localsearch is doing a fine job of managing this massive change.

Localsearch2019-11-12

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Excellent company, with quality staff"

Current Employee - BI Developer in Robina

I have been working at Localsearch full-time for less than a year

Pros

Good people, good culture, interesting and challenging work, nice company atmosphere. Really good place to work, has been a pleasant surprise Great to work near the shops, and the food options are great.

Cons

nothing to say here n/a

Localsearch2019-12-13

"Progressive company with ambitious growth plans"

Current Employee - Chief Strategy Officer in Sydney

I have been working at Localsearch full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Localsearch is a company with a strong and supportive culture full of talented and motivated people. We are a fast moving, evolving business, with ambitious plans to be the No.1 digital marketing service in Australia. We are proud of the 28,000 plus small businesses we have supported across Australia over the past 25 years and excited about our future.

Cons

You need to enjoy change and be adaptive.

Localsearch2019-10-15

Discover more reviews about Localsearch.