Lockheed Martin - Disappointed, when it’s all done | Glassdoor.com.au
  1. "Disappointed, when it’s all done"

Former Employee - Engineer in Adelaide

I worked at Lockheed Martin for more than 10 years

Pros

Lockheed Martin Australia started in Australia via the JORN project, which they have since lost, but continue with a number of interesting other projects.

Cons

They give the impression of being arrogant and, despite “claiming” to be (unconditionally) ethical, in my experience only actively demonstrate this when it is convenient. I raised an issue against middle-management and my “HR Business Partner” challenged me by asking “what do I really want to get out of this?”. In short I was fobbed off. Upon being made redundant I realised that I de-skilled during my time with the...

Advice to Management

Take a look at yourself (and your middle managers) and look after your employees so no one is left unemployable and (forced to) consider a career change like I am.

Lockheed Martin2018-12-27
  1. "LOVE"

Current Employee - College Student Tech Spec in Mount Laurel, NJ

I have been working at Lockheed Martin part-time for more than a year

Pros

Work life balance Culture Meaning of Work Your colleagues care about your growth

Cons

No Cons to report at Lockheed Martin

Advice to Management

N/A

Lockheed Martin2018-05-18

"Lockheed Martin IT"

Current Employee - Senior Systems Analyst in Fredericksburg, VA

I have been working at Lockheed Martin full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

High level of integrity throughout the company, open communications, and sincere interest in doing the right thing.

Cons

Unfortunately, I need to come up with twenty words of cons. When in reality after 41+ years in IT, I have no cons for Lockheed Martin. They are not perfect, but highly acceptable.

Advice to Management

The only advice I have is, possibly, try very hard simplify processes. The processes are accurate and extremely detailed. Some could be less detailed.

Lockheed Martin2018-08-02

Discover more reviews about Lockheed Martin.