Lockheed Martin - Mixed bag - Choose your program wisely | Glassdoor.com.au
  1. "Mixed bag - Choose your program wisely"

Current Employee - Systems Administrator in Canberra

I have been working at Lockheed Martin full-time for less than a year

Pros

Being a bigger company they have the financial resources to offer decent training. They have an exciting group of projects to work on and movement within the programs is possible for the right skill sets.

Cons

There seems to be a lot of political games and management make decisions behind closed doors which doesn't instill confidence in teams. Team Leaders and Senior staff often don't have the support they need to manage both people and work. HR is based in US which means any negotiations take longer than they should.

Advice to Management

While there is a great deal of communication about the programs, much of it is reactive and the thinking behind strategic directions is secretive. Trust would go a long way to building loyalty.

Lockheed Martin2015-11-26
  1. "Great company to work for"

I have been working at Lockheed Martin full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Ethics are excellent and fun work

Cons

i can't think of any at this time

Lockheed Martin2019-06-21

"Lockheed Martin IT"

Current Employee - Senior Systems Analyst in Fredericksburg, VA

I have been working at Lockheed Martin full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

High level of integrity throughout the company, open communications, and sincere interest in doing the right thing.

Cons

Unfortunately, I need to come up with twenty words of cons. When in reality after 41+ years in IT, I have no cons for Lockheed Martin. They are not perfect, but highly acceptable.

Advice to Management

The only advice I have is, possibly, try very hard simplify processes. The processes are accurate and extremely detailed. Some could be less detailed.

Lockheed Martin2018-08-02

Discover more reviews about Lockheed Martin.