1. ""It's all about Excellent Customer Service""

Current Employee - Office Administrator in Adelaide

I have been working at Marketing Sweet full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Great positive team work & culture

Cons

Fast & changing working environment .. must like change

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Fast Paced - Unique culture - Rewarding."

Current Employee - Client Relationship Representative in Adelaide

I have been working at Marketing Sweet full-time for more than a year

Pros

I have been working at Marketing Sweet for a year now and have seen so much change in such a short space of time. Our director is super passionate about seeing the company grow for the benefit of both the business owners we serve and Marketing Sweet employees. We have a fantastic client base made up of people who really appreciate our focus on service & communication. All staff are genuine friends - great balance of hard work and fun!

Cons

Some people may find it difficult to multitask. There can sometimes be several things you have to think about/action at once, so some may struggle if they have poor time management/prioritising abilities.

2. "some hardcore marketing"

Current Employee - Copywriter in North Adelaide, South Australia

I have been working at Marketing Sweet part-time for less than a year

Pros

The business boasts a young company culture that thrives off great results. It's a very collaborative workplace with plenty of room to grow into new roles! The team are also a pleasure to work with.

Cons

The expectations are very high and sometimes overwhelming - but that presents a great opportunity to explore your capabilities and exceed your own expectations. A welcome change after uni!

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about Marketing Sweet.