1. "A great place to work!"

Current Employee - Web & Graphic Designer in Adelaide

I have been working at Marketing Sweet part-time for less than a year

Pros

An enjoyable environment with a supportive team! I'm learning new skills everyday to improve the quality of my work.

Cons

It can be overwhelming at times, but luckily the team is supportive and assist where they can.

Marketing Sweet Response

June 22, 2020Director

We love our team, and it's a great feeling knowing that our employees love working here just as much :)

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Fast Paced - Unique culture - Rewarding."

Current Employee - Client Relationship Representative in Adelaide

I have been working at Marketing Sweet full-time for more than a year

Pros

I have been working at Marketing Sweet for a year now and have seen so much change in such a short space of time. Our director is super passionate about seeing the company grow for the benefit of both the business owners we serve and Marketing Sweet employees. We have a fantastic client base made up of people who really appreciate our focus on service & communication. All staff are genuine friends - great balance of hard work and fun!

Cons

Some people may find it difficult to multitask. There can sometimes be several things you have to think about/action at once, so some may struggle if they have poor time management/prioritising abilities.

2. "some hardcore marketing"

Current Employee - Copywriter in North Adelaide, South Australia

I have been working at Marketing Sweet part-time for less than a year

Pros

The business boasts a young company culture that thrives off great results. It's a very collaborative workplace with plenty of room to grow into new roles! The team are also a pleasure to work with.

Cons

The expectations are very high and sometimes overwhelming - but that presents a great opportunity to explore your capabilities and exceed your own expectations. A welcome change after uni!

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about Marketing Sweet.