Next Generation Marketing - My Experience | Glassdoor.com.au

"My Experience"

I have been working at Next Generation Marketing full-time

Pros

I have known the owner for almost 3.5 years now! I can't believe it has already been that long! I had the opportunity to work with him and his team very early in my career with the organization. I actually got to fly out to train with his team on a new client. They are always very skilled and drive amazing standards. So it was an honor to work with the team. I've gotten to know him and his wife over the last couple years. I love her!! She is the sweetest!! It is so fun to work with people and it feels like a big family.

Cons

no issues with the company

Next Generation Marketing2019-02-21

Other Employee Reviews

1. "An Amazing Place to Work"

I have been working at Next Generation Marketing full-time for less than a year

Pros

This company has such an engaging environment that is very team-oriented where people are challenged and able to grow. The people here are always willing to help you achieve your goals. It's such a positive environment that makes me happy to go to work every day.

Cons

None. I love it here!

Continue reading
    Next Generation Marketing2019-10-30
  2. "Good working culture and people is friendly"

Former Employee - Account Manager

I worked at Next Generation Marketing full-time for less than a year

Pros

Provide good coaching to teach you the product knowledge and how to communicate well with your customers. Having a good working culture in company and among the team. Teach you how to build the team and be a good leader. Influence you with the high energy and teach you how to stay positive. The CEO is down to earth, open-minded.

Cons

It depends on what you want to expect.

Next Generation Marketing2020-01-04

Discover more reviews about Next Generation Marketing.