"Everyone is a salesperson here (regardless of position hired)"

1.0
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Next Generation Marketing part-time for less than a year

Pros

sales experience and talking to people

Cons

no full time, all part time, you only make money if you're a good salesperson it feels as though they use you to sell products for other companies and that you're expendable, they seem to have a high turnover rate

Next Generation Marketing Response

July 19, 2019Executive Office Manager

We are sorry that you had a negative experience with our company, and we would like the opportunity to address your claims. We have many different positions and growth opportunities here. As you can see on our website and our social platforms, we offer a multitude of benefits that you cannot find at any other company: such as, travel, continued education, upward mobility, a world-class team, and valuable mentorship with our CEO and other leaders. We are sorry that this was not your experience, and we urge you to be mindful with your words so others can get the opportunity that they deserve. We know that this company is not for everybody, as we do have very high standards, but for those that are eager and willing to learn, it can absolutely change their lives for the better.

Other Employee Reviews

1. "An Amazing Place to Work"

5.0

I have been working at Next Generation Marketing full-time for less than a year

Pros

This company has such an engaging environment that is very team-oriented where people are challenged and able to grow. The people here are always willing to help you achieve your goals. It's such a positive environment that makes me happy to go to work every day.

Cons

None. I love it here!

Continue reading
  2. "What is this"

1.0
    Former Employee - Account Manager in Pleasanton, CA

I worked at Next Generation Marketing full-time for more than a year

Pros

Not an ideal place to work

Cons

Management takes advantage of employees and is not honest

Continue reading

Next Generation Marketing Response

March 11, 2020Executive Office Manager

We are truly sorry that what started as a great relationship opportunity ended the way that it did. However, we do not agree with your feedback. At our company, we truly invest in the goals, motivations, and desires of every team member here. We will do our best to provide the training necessary to reach those goals, but team members do need to rise to the occasion. It's because we hold our team accountable and have high expectations that we drive such positive results. We are very proud of our transparency and our communication about all of our processes here, and we are sorry you saw things differently. We urge you to be careful of your words online. Because of your interpretation of your experience here, others could miss out on an opportunity to learn, grow, and work for a company that truly cares for their people. Best of luck in your future endeavors.

Discover more reviews about Next Generation Marketing.