"Fairytale vs reality"

1.0
    Former Employee - Account Manager
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Next Generation Marketing full-time for less than a year

Pros

There are no pros I can think of

Cons

A lot of fairytale/make believe growth when in reality you are just a sales person

Next Generation Marketing Response

August 6, 2019Executive Office Manager

We would like to address your concerns, but we are left with a lot of questions from your review. Please send us an email at HR@NextGenerationMarketingInc.com so we can better assist you.

Other Employee Reviews

1. "An Amazing Place to Work"

5.0

I have been working at Next Generation Marketing full-time for less than a year

Pros

This company has such an engaging environment that is very team-oriented where people are challenged and able to grow. The people here are always willing to help you achieve your goals. It's such a positive environment that makes me happy to go to work every day.

Cons

None. I love it here!

Continue reading
  2. "What is this"

1.0
    Former Employee - Account Manager in Pleasanton, CA

I worked at Next Generation Marketing full-time for more than a year

Pros

Not an ideal place to work

Cons

Management takes advantage of employees and is not honest

Continue reading

Next Generation Marketing Response

March 11, 2020Executive Office Manager

We are truly sorry that what started as a great relationship opportunity ended the way that it did. However, we do not agree with your feedback. At our company, we truly invest in the goals, motivations, and desires of every team member here. We will do our best to provide the training necessary to reach those goals, but team members do need to rise to the occasion. It's because we hold our team accountable and have high expectations that we drive such positive results. We are very proud of our transparency and our communication about all of our processes here, and we are sorry you saw things differently. We urge you to be careful of your words online. Because of your interpretation of your experience here, others could miss out on an opportunity to learn, grow, and work for a company that truly cares for their people. Best of luck in your future endeavors.

Discover more reviews about Next Generation Marketing.