There are newer employer reviews for Nightingale Home Healthcare

"If you don't care about pay, but love helping others this is a great place to work in healthcare."

Current Employee - Home Health Aide in Carmel, IN (US)
Current Employee - Home Health Aide in Carmel, IN (US)

Pros

Choice of cases to take on, not a typical healthcarea job, personally rewarding in helping clients

Cons

As a home health aide you have four differnet pay rates and it flucuates based on the care you provide which is choose by scheduling personnel, and needs of client, medicare and medicaid, private pay. Benefit waiting period too long- you must wait 180 days and it is based on a 40 hour work week, it is up to you to make sure you get 40 hours and it is hard to do because some cases are two hours here, four there. Pay includes miliage which you have to keep track of. You must use your own car.

Advice to Management

It would be best if you could hire and pay based on experience, too many pay rates to keep track of. Maybe you could have a meet and greet among employees so that they could switich assignments instead of having call offs

Other Employee Reviews for Nightingale Home Healthcare

"RPT"

Current Employee - RPT in Indianapolis, IN (US)
    Current Employee - RPT in Indianapolis, IN (US)

I have been working at Nightingale Home Healthcare (More than 8 years)

Pros

CEO believes in holding all to very high standard

Cons

Heavy case load at times

Advice to Management

Don't over market

"Great Company"

Current Employee - RN Case Manager in Carmel, IN (US)
    Current Employee - RN Case Manager in Carmel, IN (US)

I have been working at Nightingale Home Healthcare (More than 10 years)

Pros

I have been a full time RN Case Manager for almost 11 years at Nightingale and have worked at many home health agencies in different states. This has been a great company to work for. I love my patients and have the total support of the office staff. Dr. Brar is a great person to work for and is always available for his employees and patients. We have a very knowledgeable and caring Director of Nursing who has been there for many years. The nurses, therapists and home health aides on my team have been there for many years and are very dedicated to their patients. I would recommend this company to any home health nurse who enjoys patient care and understands the dynamics and demands involved in home care. Home care can be difficult and challenging at times. No one asked me to do this... I decided to write this review because I really wanted to say publicly what a great group of people I work with and for.

Cons

Direct deposit would be great.