1. "Nothing is perfect, but a great place to work"

Current Employee - Northrop Grumman Australia

I have been working at Northrop Grumman full-time for more than a year

Pros

The people - best team I've worked with in a long time. Work life balance - the 9/80 schedule is brilliant, plus there is the capacity to work from home if you need to. Great locations and offices. And my manager. Definitely in the grand final of best ever. The vision - they definitely are always looking up and out. I love that.

Cons

Branching off from a US company causes some teething problems with Australian processes. Slow at times - approval from the USA - see above re developing processes. But that is absolutely not out of the ordinary for a big company.

Continue reading
  1. "Worthwhile Remote Internship Experience"

Former Intern - College Intern Technical in Woodland Hills, CA

I worked at Northrop Grumman for less than a year

Pros

They honored all of their internships this summer. I think that's very representative of the company's value in the interns. They had a nice matching program with a 401K account that you could open through Fidelity. I enjoyed the experience, at least what I could make of it, considering that it was remote, and I did not go onsite.

Cons

Not very much for me to complain about

"Solid"

Current Employee - Principal Systems Engineer
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Northrop Grumman full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Every company/place has bad apples, when you're a part of a great team...it makes all the difference in the world. This company is great to work for, having spent many years at a competitor, I feel more valuable here.

Cons

If I were offered slightly more to go somewhere else, I don't think I would.

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about Northrop Grumman.