Olleco - Great CEO and directors with vision for future and dedicated and highly knowledgeable engineering team | Glassdoor.com.au
  1. "Great CEO and directors with vision for future and dedicated and highly knowledgeable engineering team"

Former Employee - Process Technician in Liverpool, England

I worked at Olleco full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Challenging but rewarding environment, great CEO and directors with vision for future and dedicated and highly knowledgeable engineering team who will surely cement long term investment and jobs for the foreseeable future for liverpool site. Brilliant staff, like a family all hard working with potential to be a top tier leader in oil and gas industry, second to non engineering dept with investment ongoing to future proof...

Cons

Basic pension scheme, could be better employee benefits

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing but just get that pension side sorted out and it will attract and keep the right people with right work ethic and attitude to take company to the top of places to work for in northwest england

Olleco2018-12-26

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great Career Opportunities"

Current Employee - Operations

I have been working at Olleco full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The responsibility of providing renewable energy through waste recovery makes the job worthwhile. You are contributing daily to improving waste. Attentive management who look to give employees opportunities. Great camaraderie amongst the operations team. Continuous improvement is encouraged and implemented within the company.

Cons

No cons, however if you aren't a self starter the job will be difficult.

Olleco2019-06-13
  2. "Proud to be making a differnece"

Current Employee - Support Office in Blisworth, England

I have been working at Olleco full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

In these challenging times for our environment I am proud to be able to say that I work in a business with a genuine environmental and social conscience. Not only do our products and services help the plant but, in most instances, the business is run with integrity and employees are treated fairly.

Cons

The business in general, and certainly our department, is run very “lean”… which basically translates to - there aren’t enough of us to do the job well.

Olleco2019-05-24

Discover more reviews about Olleco.