"Good work life balance!"

Current Employee - Lead Software Development Engineer

I have been working at OpenMarket full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Competitive Salary, good work life balance, good culture

Cons

Dealing with parent company is annoying at times. Would like stock options and better bonus structure.

1. "Great people!"

Current Employee - Operations Manager in Seattle, WA

I have been working at OpenMarket full-time for less than a year

Pros

I really enjoy the people that I work with, we're doing impactful work and the company is going through some great transformations to prepare for new products and growth.

Cons

Some restraints imposed on OpenMarket by parent company Amdocs, which sometimes result in longer approval processes for technical integrations and budgets, but it appears that this is improving.

Continue reading

OpenMarket Response

CEO

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and insights. We are proud of the work that we have been accomplishing with our team members at OpenMarket and are excited to hear that you are having a positive experience. Your feedback is valuable and I welcome the opportunity to learn more about your thoughts.

2. "Great Job, Great Company"

Current Employee - Software Development Manager in Seattle, WA

I have been working at OpenMarket full-time for more than a year

Pros

Small company feel with big company resources Projects actually go to production Time for experimentation Good collaboration between Engineering and Product orgs

Cons

We need to speed up our hiring to keep up with increasing demands on Engineering

Continue reading

OpenMarket Response

Senior Talent Acquisition Manager

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback! We appreciate your input and are happy to hear about your positive experiences. We are aware that we have opportunities to continue to work and collaborate more closely and have set business objectives to improve in this area. We appreciate you bringing this to our attention again and would love to engage with you on what specifically you feel could improve.

Discover more reviews about OpenMarket.