Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great company, awesome work culture, growing business

May 26, 2018 - IT Recruitment Consultant in Sydney
    Business Outlook

Pros

Global locations - UK, USA, Europe, Australia, Hong Kong + more to come Uncapped commission - start billing and earn straight away Training - solid plans in place to be successful Culture - young, fun and ambitious Dress code - smart-casual (no more suits!)

Cons

Long hours at the beginning if you're building your market from scratch however once established you'll reap the rewards.

Continue reading
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

High performance culture

Apr 18, 2021 - Director in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

For people who want to work hard, achieve something special, learn how to build their own business and how to become an expert at recruitment, sales and negotiation I really don't think there couldn't be a better place than this. The team set high standards and support each other in maintaining them. High performers earn really well too.

Cons

High standards means the work and the pace is demanding. It is not a place to come and just earn a salary and be comfortable, it is a place to work hard and earn the rewards, so that makes it tough for some people. The team hold each other accountable and it take a lot of humility for people to take full responsibility for their business and to keep pushing to raise the bar. That does mean that there are no egos amongst the team though, and everyone is helpful and supportive in each others' success.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Best Job I've Ever Had

Apr 15, 2021 - Senior Recruitment Consultant in Tampa, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Currently I am a Senior Recruitment Consultant. The salary is North of Competitive with an uncapped commission structure that drives the saying "the work you put in, is what you get out." This role sets you up for success and even more success if you buy in and put the work toward achieving your goals and the companies goals. Our team is close knit providing an atmosphere of one wins we all win and everyone wants everyone else to do well. The office being right downtown in Tampa is a plus as well. The management is supportive but also pushes for your best and when getting the best results also equals more $$$. The process is one that is learned, perfected and shaped into your own and gives you the ability to take sales into the direction of your choosing once comfortable.

Cons

I have zero cons for Opus.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Opus Talent Solutions.