1. "A great place to work!"

5.0
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

I have been working at Oracle full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Oracle invests in its people, great benefits, real flexible working

Cons

More transparency around salary increases

1. "Great"

5.0
    Current Employee - Behavior Therapist

I have been working at Oracle full-time

Pros

Good company for a lot of fun

Cons

Gossip about everyone in e world

"Great benefits, good people, slow innovation, no raises"

4.0
    Former Employee - Technical Analyst III (Support) in Denver, CO

I worked at Oracle full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Every group/division can be different in how they treat their employees, but I'd say overall there is very good atmosphere of trust and fairness. There is a strong focus on education, and they reimburse for outside classes taken (Up to 5k/year I think). Benefits are good, and I'd say quite competitive in the market. Good 401K matching (they'll contribute a max of 3% of your 6% or greater). Free drinks in the breakroom. Flexibility to work from home at times. (If you live 50+ miles away from an office you can work full-time from home...policy).

Cons

They don't try to make the workplace anything special (maybe a pool table and arcade game are cliche or gimmicky?). In the 10 years I've worked there, they've given 2 measly %1 cost of living raises (this is the same with most everyone I've spoken to, some don't get any raises). You will not get a substantial raise ever, unless you leave then get rehired on (they will not match offers, better to leave). New employees that you train will make 10 - 20K more than you several years after you hire on (not just me, they do this to all tenured employees). They will give these untrained, less experienced people higher titles (again this is done to everyone not just me). You learn pretty quickly that you're dispensable. The company has billions in cash and they don't re-invest in their employees, just in acquiring new companies and hiring new people that know nothing that you get to train.

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about Oracle.