Pacific Dental Services - Commitment to my personal growth... | Glassdoor.com.au
  1. "Commitment to my personal growth..."

Current Employee - Operations Manager in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Pacific Dental Services full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

The best part about being a team member in this company is the commitment to helping me succeed in every way possible. There are plenty of advancement opportunities, and internal promotion is so important to the entire organization. Very lucky to be a part of something this awesome.

Cons

No major concerns. You have to be cognizant of what it takes to create a good work life balance, but that's largely dependent on your skill set as a manager.

Pacific Dental Services2019-05-13
  1. "Great company"

Current Employee - Operations Manager

I have been working at Pacific Dental Services full-time for more than a year

Pros

loved the training program that they have for OM, they call it OMT program, they had me go to different offices and learn the skills and see what works with different team. I think that worked for me to help me drive the office. This is a great company, you've got to be motivated and not be a slacker to be able to succeed, loving each and every second of my time with PDS. I hope it grows and become a single largest dental...

Cons

absolutely nothing for now and will never be.

Advice to Management

Have patience!

Pacific Dental Services2019-07-13
  2. "Amazing Company"

Current Employee - Operations Manager

I have been working at Pacific Dental Services full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Professional Gives back to charity Room to Grow Bonuses Benefits

Cons

They expect a lot out of their employees but compensate nicely, sometimes it can be stressful if you are not hitting your monthly goal.

Pacific Dental Services2019-07-11

Discover more reviews about Pacific Dental Services.