Paylocity - I love my job!!! | Glassdoor.com.au

Find your next job here

"I love my job!!!"

Current Employee - Client Services in Arlington Heights, IL (US)
Current Employee - Client Services in Arlington Heights, IL (US)

I have been working at Paylocity full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Amazing growing company that puts their employee's and clients first - positive work environment, development opportunities , community service and employee engagement!! Work hard, play hard is a real thing!!

Cons

None really - keep the focus on improving the client experience

Advice to Management

Thank you for your support and keep motivating us!

Other Employee Reviews for Paylocity

1. "Sales"

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Atlanta, GA (US)
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in Atlanta, GA (US)

I have been working at Paylocity (More than 3 years)

Pros

Leadership team, growth opportunity, great tech

Cons

None that I can think of

"Not what you think"

Former Employee - Account Manager in Lake Mary, FL (US)
    Former Employee - Account Manager in Lake Mary, FL (US)

Pros

Free food , and coffee

Cons

They force you to write good reviews for their company. One time I tried ignoring the email. But I kept getting bombarded with more saying how I need to put a review on glassdoor. Managers and team leads gossip. And have favorites. It's hard to make true friends working here. I have heard a team lead fat shame people that are heavy. I have seen managers talk about employees. And you can't go to HR because they pick the managers side over employee. The clients are valued more than the people that work there...... That's not culture to me. It's not culture when you are not trained properly for your job, and you can't feel comfortable in your own skin at work. It's not culture when it's you vs client and managers take the customers side every time and you get in trouble for it. And advancement? Only if they like you...

Advice to Management

This is for the head honchos of Paylocity:
    Those harassment videos you sent out.... People are not adhering to them.... Management is not developing employees in nest accordingly. We are failing because we are not supported because the managers your hiring in mid/nest are not acting like mentors, they don't have our backs. It feels like a Battle to survive to go to Major or Enterprise. That's not fair. When we are promised to be developed and team leads and managers fail us. I speak for many people that agree with me..I'm just saying it finally on here.

Paylocity Response

6 Jul 2017 – Vice President Client Services

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We value and appreciate all reviews because it gives us the opportunity to improve. With that said, I am very disappointed to hear that your... More