"Awesome Company"

Current Employee - Scientist

I have been working at Pfizer full-time

Pros

Work life balance is great

Cons

As with all pharma companies, there is a lot of bureaucracy.

1. "If you’re a POC professional looking for a strong networking community and talent development pipeline look no further!"

• Diversity & Inclusion
    Current Employee - Data Science Associate in New York, NY

I have been working at Pfizer full-time

Pros

CEO and leadership has an incredible commitment to D&I anti-racist initiatives and has a blooming Global Black Community CRG and Latino CRG (I’m Latino myself) and this has made creating and expanding a network possible even while working remote the past year. Opportunities for advancement and internal hiring is constant and available. Opportunities to grow are there IF you really shine and are excellent. You also need to be known, build a brand, and have a cereer mentor AND sponsor. Otherwise promotions are hard to come by. Yearly education benefits are available as well. Super incredible work life balance (not like banks or consultant companies) and Pfizer is very flexible. Get most of your work done at night? Then take the day to do other stuff. Meetings with China at midnight? Sleep in until whenever the next day. Pay is decent, not the bottom of the curve not not like banking/consultant level either and our engineers get paid similar to the likes of other tech companies. But it’s worth it for the benefits, the leadership, flexibility to have a whole life outside of work. Also crazy maternal and paternal leave (6-9months off with pay). It’s a company filled with lovely, committed, & intelligent colleagues who bring A LOT of value to Pfizer’s culture and shape the core essence of Pfizer’s new brand.

Cons

It’s not like other companies where there is a specific promotion timeline, to move up in pay grade levels you usually have to apply internally for another position at a higher grade level. Other option is promotion within your current role ... but even then it’s never certain and entirely depends on your performance (has to be above and beyond) as well as who “has your back” when it comes to discussing your compensation.

2. "Great place"

• Diversity & Inclusion
    Former Intern - Operations Specialist in Collegeville, PA

I worked at Pfizer for less than a year

Pros

The people are awesome, they’re always super willing to help. There are infinite opportunities to learn.

Cons

It was remote at the time due to COVID.

Discover more reviews about Pfizer.