1. "Amazing Place to Work"

5.0
    Current Employee - Service Coordinator Supervisor in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at Philadelphia Corporation for Aging full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Great work environment.. Great benefits

Cons

There is no con at this PCA

Continue reading

Other Employee Reviews

"I love my job"

5.0
    Current Employee - Service Coordinator in Philadelphia, PA
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Philadelphia Corporation for Aging full-time for more than a year

Pros

I love the work we do. I have a great team, supervisor, and director. I go home at night and rest well knowing that I have made a positive contribution to my community. For some people this job is just a paycheck but many people here actually care about our clients and the work that we do. The benefits and health insurance are good. It's a great place to start a career in social services/ aging and a great place to grow if that's what you decide to do.

Cons

I wish people would be compensated based on their skills and qualifications. You get a raise over the years as you stay with the company, but I also feel that people should be compensated based on higher degrees or certain skills (I.e. Being bilingual--a skill that's highly sought in the company). This would reduce turnover.

Philadelphia Corporation for Aging Response

July 21, 2017Recruiter

Thank you for your feedback. PCA employees do believe in the company’s mission statement. As a nonprofit corporation, PCA strives to maintain competitive benefits and salaries. Unfortunately as a nonprofit we cannot always be as competitive as we would like.

2. "Avoid"

2.0
    Former Employee - Service Coordinator
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Philadelphia Corporation for Aging full-time for more than a year

Pros

Helping people in a vulnerable population

Cons

Horrible work culture. Billable hour system

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about Philadelphia Corporation for Aging.