"An eye opening experience"

4.0
    Former Employee - Territory Manager in Brisbane
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Philip Morris International full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Great people, most of my 9 year career was really great. Always changing, great autonomy, pays well, good perks, and events.

Cons

You’ll learn to stop asking “why?”. Most of the time nothing makes any sense, a lot of the activities that engage most of your time, don’t actually relate to your KPI’s. Bi annual performance reviews are highly subjective, decided behind closed doors, and don’t change regardless of the body of evidence you can produce to support your case.

Continue reading
    Philip Morris International2018-04-15
  1. "Good"

5.0
    Current Employee - Strategic Planning Analyst in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Philip Morris International full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good to learn and exposure

Cons

Long working hour And little politics

Continue reading
    Philip Morris International2020-03-27

Philip Morris International Response

April 27, 2020Philip Morris International

Hi there! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5-star review. We are very happy to hear that you are enjoying your learning opportunities. Our people are our strongest asset, we care about their well-being and work very hard to give them the best possible work environment. However, we are saddened to hear that you that you are not satisfied with the working hours. We take your comment seriously and encourage to talk to your line manager or your HR contact person. Thank you again for taking the time to leave us a review.

2. "Best of the best"

4.0
    Former Employee - Brand Management

I worked at Philip Morris International full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Working with the best of the best in the manufacturing industry (and other global industries) keeps you aiming for your best as well. Great benefits and pay.

Cons

Little work-life balance. Depending on the management, there can be a lot of office politics. Always be ready to move if you want to progress in your career.

Philip Morris International2020-05-20

Discover more reviews about Philip Morris International.