Employee Review

Former Intern, more than 1 year

very good experience

Oct 23, 2019 - Internship
    Business Outlook

Pros

Grat working environment, good salary.

Cons

Tobacco business is facing a revolution with the new heated tobacco products. Has a negative impact on the factories that produce conventional cigarettes, like Portugal.

Philip Morris International Response

Philip Morris International

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, it's much appreciated. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your time at PMI as an intern, and were able to enjoy from the friendly work environment and salary benefits. This is something we aim to achieve across every department within the company. Our transformation leads to many rapid and impactful changes, as we convert factories to produce smoke-free products, however, we are committed to providing our employees with all the support they need in this time of transformation and offering the best possible working solutions. Thanks again for your positive review and we wish you the best of luck for the future.

1. 5.0
    Former Intern

doit

Jul 14, 2021 - Anonymous Intern
    Business Outlook

Pros

everything is wonderful that they do

Cons

None it is wonderful. I WOULD GO BACK AGAIN

2. 5.0
    Former Intern

Great Experience

Jun 9, 2021 - Anonymous Intern
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great learning experience with top notch professionals.

Cons

Nothing noteworthy given the short time I was there.

Philip Morris International Response

Philip Morris International

Hello, thank you for your positive review! We are happy that you are enjoyed working at PMI. We wish you the best of luck with your future career and why don't you stay up to date by following us on social media @InsidePMI.

Discover more reviews about Philip Morris International.