1. "very good experience"

4.0
    Former Intern - Internship
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Philip Morris International for more than a year

Pros

Grat working environment, good salary.

Cons

Tobacco business is facing a revolution with the new heated tobacco products. Has a negative impact on the factories that produce conventional cigarettes, like Portugal.

December 2, 2019Philip Morris International

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, it's much appreciated. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your time at PMI as an intern, and were able to enjoy from the friendly work environment and salary benefits. This is something we aim to achieve across every department within the company. Our transformation leads to many rapid and impactful changes, as we convert factories to produce smoke-free products, however, we are committed to providing our employees with all the support they need in this time of transformation and offering the best possible working solutions. Thanks again for your positive review and we wish you the best of luck for the future.

1. "Good"

5.0
    Current Employee - Strategic Planning Analyst in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Philip Morris International full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good to learn and exposure

Cons

Long working hour And little politics

Continue reading

April 27, 2020Philip Morris International

Hi there! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5-star review. We are very happy to hear that you are enjoying your learning opportunities. Our people are our strongest asset, we care about their well-being and work very hard to give them the best possible work environment. However, we are saddened to hear that you that you are not satisfied with the working hours. We take your comment seriously and encourage to talk to your line manager or your HR contact person. Thank you again for taking the time to leave us a review.

2. "Best of the best"

4.0
    Former Employee - Brand Management

I worked at Philip Morris International full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Working with the best of the best in the manufacturing industry (and other global industries) keeps you aiming for your best as well. Great benefits and pay.

Cons

Little work-life balance. Depending on the management, there can be a lot of office politics. Always be ready to move if you want to progress in your career.

June 26, 2020Philip Morris International

Hello, thank you for your positive review! We are happy that you enjoyed your experience and the benefits of working at PMI. Our people are indeed our greatest asset, and we want to ensure we can provide them with a positive work environment and career development. We are also very happy that you would recommend us to your peers! Nonetheless, we take into consideration your comment regarding the work-life balance and politics. At Philip Morris, our aim is to ensure that every voice is heard, so we take your comments very seriously and thank you for your honesty. We wish you all the best for your future career! Why not follow us on social media @insidepmi?

Discover more reviews about Philip Morris International.