1. "Worth it if you have a good boss"

Former Intern - B2C and Trade in Athens
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Philip Morris International for less than a year

Pros

Good salary Good working environment Good work-life balance

Cons

A lot of people with market experience only and not a descent degree join the office when they exceed a certain age. As a result they are not professionals and as efficient as they should.

December 14, 2019Philip Morris International

Hello, thanks for your feedback. We’re glad that you have enjoyed a variety of company benefits such as remuneration, work-life balance and other perks of your PMI Internship in Athens. However, we are saddened to hear how you feel about the management, as our aim is to create a vibrant, diverse and inclusive environment across our whole organization. Once again, thank you for taking the time to leave us your review.

1. "Good"

5.0
    Current Employee - Strategic Planning Analyst in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Philip Morris International full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good to learn and exposure

Cons

Long working hour And little politics

Continue reading

April 27, 2020Philip Morris International

Hi there! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5-star review. We are very happy to hear that you are enjoying your learning opportunities. Our people are our strongest asset, we care about their well-being and work very hard to give them the best possible work environment. However, we are saddened to hear that you that you are not satisfied with the working hours. We take your comment seriously and encourage to talk to your line manager or your HR contact person. Thank you again for taking the time to leave us a review.

2. "Best of the best"

4.0
    Former Employee - Brand Management

I worked at Philip Morris International full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Working with the best of the best in the manufacturing industry (and other global industries) keeps you aiming for your best as well. Great benefits and pay.

Cons

Little work-life balance. Depending on the management, there can be a lot of office politics. Always be ready to move if you want to progress in your career.

June 26, 2020Philip Morris International

Hello, thank you for your positive review! We are happy that you enjoyed your experience and the benefits of working at PMI. Our people are indeed our greatest asset, and we want to ensure we can provide them with a positive work environment and career development. We are also very happy that you would recommend us to your peers! Nonetheless, we take into consideration your comment regarding the work-life balance and politics. At Philip Morris, our aim is to ensure that every voice is heard, so we take your comments very seriously and thank you for your honesty. We wish you all the best for your future career! Why not follow us on social media @insidepmi?

Discover more reviews about Philip Morris International.